Intruducing the Community Care specialty pharmacy. We offer expanded pharmacy services and specialty medications.
What is a Specialty Medication?
Specialty medications are those used to treat chronic, rare and complex conditions. These drugs can be taken by mouth, injected or given via infusion. They cost more than regular medications and may require special storage and handling.
Download Our Welcome Packet
In order to view the PDF format, you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer. This is a free program you can download here. http://www.adobe.com/
Enroll in Our Specialty Pharmacy Now
We understand that managing a chronic disease or serious illness can feel overwhelming at times. At Community Care RX, our staff is dedicated to working with you to simplify your life and maximize your health.
You Can Expect:
- Personalized patient care and support available 24/7
- Trusted and confidential consultation services
- Collaboration with your doctor and specialist
- Coordination of prior authorization with your insurance company
- Financial and co-pay assistance
- Surgical and durable medical equipment (DME) sales and rentals
- Help finding support services, nursing care and social services
- FREE 24/7 home or office delivery
- FREE blister compliance and adherance packaging
- FREE prescription synchronization
- FREE vaccination program
- FREE educational and nutrition services
Community Care Rx Specialty List
- abacavir tablets (Ziagen)
- abacavir/lamivudine/zidovudine tablet (Trizivir)
- Didanosine (Videx)
- lamivudine (Epivir)
- lamivudine/zidovudine (Combivir)
- nevirapine (Viramune)
- Retrovir injectable
- stavudine (Zerit)
- Videx solution