SURGICAL SUPPLIES AND DURABLE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
“One Stop Shopping”
Community Care Rx is here for you with ALL your medical equipment and surgical supply needs. We have an extensive supply of equipment to help care for your patient. Whether it’s to help improve a patient’s comfort, treat a chronic condition, or help manage a disability we have the right equipment. With over 5000 medical and surgical items available, you are sure to find what you need with us.
In addition we will deliver and set up any item you request. We will also take care of billing to Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance. If your insurance denies the claim we work tirelessly for prior authorization to get you the equipment you need. We take the hassle out of the paperwork involved allowing you to transition into the best care possible.
SALES ● RENTALS ● REPAIR
Our medical and surgical equipment can ether be purchased directly from us or you an arrange to rent it. We make it easy either way. You can be confident getting your equipment from us because we offer complete repair services also. We stand behind our products.
We offer a full range of durable medical equipment (DME) such as:
- Wheelchairs, scooters and accessories
- Canes, crutches and walkers
- Bath equipment
- Aids to daily living
- Ambulatory products
- Lifts and chairs
- Hospital beds and accessories
- CPAP units
- Respiratory supplies
- Oxygen related products
- Diabetic testing supplies such as glucose monitors, test strips and lancets.
- Incontinence products
- Nutritional supplies such as Ensure, boost and Glucerna
- Compression hosiery
- Diabetic orthopedic shoes
- Sports braces
- Fitness supplies
Don’t see what your looking for? Contact Us we either have it or we will get it for you.
Community Care Rx also offers your facility the ability to compound specific medications. When the physician orders a medication that is not commercially available, we are able to compound the medication in our site and have it ready for delivery the next business day!
What is Compounding?
Compounding is the art and science of preparing customized medication based on the individualized needs of the patient. It is a practice that dates back to the origin of pharmacy. As commercial drug manufacturing increased, the practice of compounding became less common. In recent years the demand for individualized medications has increased and, as a result, so has the need for compounded medications.
Today modern technology and new innovative techniques have made it possible for pharmacists to return to compounding. But compounding requires specialized training, experience and knowledge. All of our compounding is performed by skilled pharmacists in our on-site compounding lab.
We provide access to compounded ointments, creams, suppositories, solutions, suspensions and more. We also have the ability to flavor medications to make them more palatable. For those that can’t swallow a compounded medication may mean the difference between getting needed treatment or none at all.
All of the above formats can be useful in treating conditions such as infections, pain, skin disorders, hormonal imbalances and much more. With our compounding experience we have the ability to produce the medications your patients require.
Why let us compound your medications?
- We have an extensive knowledge of compounding and has been providing many compounded prescriptions to the community on a daily basis for years.
- We have the knowledge, resources, supplies and experience to get the medication you need when you need it. Our passion for compounding and providing specialty products tailored to the individual patient sets us apart from everybody else. We are fully committed to keeping your health!
- We also work with insurance companies to make sure the compounded medications your patient needs will be paid for.
For questions regarding compounding, please contact us for more information.