CCRx pharmacy staff are NYC certified to provide immunization on-site at your facility. We will work with you to set up Influenza, Pneumonia, Shingles, Tetanus, Diptheria, Meningitis and Pertussis vaccine clinics. Our team will bill Medicare, Medicaid and all other private insurance directly, so in many cases, there is no cost to the resident.
Reserve your spot early for this season's vaccines by calling us today at 888-491-6711.
Vaccinate Your Residents & Staff!
• Influenza - Seasonal influenza causes fever, cough, sore throat, chills, headache, and muscle aches. Flu shots are typically given in the fall. The best time to receive a flu shot is as soon as the vaccine becomes available, but flu shots will be effective during the later part of flu season if received through January.
• Pneumococcal - Pneumococcal disease can cause serious or fatal infections of the lungs, blood, and brain. This vaccine can be received at any time of the year. It is recommended for all adults age 65 and over, or any adult with health conditions such as diabetes or lung disease.
• Meningitis - Meningitis is a disease caused by the inflammation of the protective membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. While most people with meningitis recover, it can cause serious complications, such as brain damage, hearing loss or learning disabilities. A vaccination is the most effective way to protect yourself against certain types of meningitis.
• Zostavax - Zostavax is given to prevent shingles for adults age 60 or older. Shingles is a rash that will often blister and can be very painful. Risk for getting Shingles begins to rise around age 50. It isa one-time vaccination and can be received up to any age.
• Tetanus - Tetanus (lockjaw) is a serious disease that causes painful tightening of the muscles, usually all over the body. It can lead to “locking” of the jaw so the victim cannot open his mouth or swallow. Tetanus leads to death in about 1 in 10 cases. Several vaccines are used to prevent tetanus among children, adolescents, and adults including DTaP, Tdap, DT, and Td.